Made with high-grade RG6 cabling and gold-plated Neutrik connectors, this 100 ft Kopul Premium Series SDI Cable is designed to transmit a clean video signal end to end.
Featuring a PE-insulated OFC conductor with foil and dense braided copper shielding, the cable ensures minimum signal loss with exceptional protection against signal drop-outs and RF and EMI interference. A rugged SuperFlex PVC outer jacket provides high flexibility and durability.
The gold-plated BNC connectors are corrosion-resistant and offer improved conduction and long-lasting use. They’re lockable and feature a rearTWIST boot that protects the crimp point of the cable, and allows easier access in tight spaces by letting you handle the boot instead of the connector when connecting/disconnecting.
- 75-Ohm 18AWG RG6 coaxial SDI cable
- Gold-plated Neutrik BNC male locking connectors
- Minimal signal loss and exceptional protection against signal drop-outs and RF/EMI interference
- PE-insulated OFC conductor
- 99% foil inner shielding
- 93% dense braided tinned copper outer shielding
- Flexible and durable SuperFlex PVC jacket
- rearTWIST boot for easier access in tight spaces
Kopul VBBC-4 Specs
|Connector 1||1 x BNC|
|Connector 2||1 x BNC|
|Cable Length||100′ / 30.5 m|
|Conductor Material||Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC)|
|Jacket Type||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)|
|Shielding||93% Tinned Copper Braid|
|Wire Gauge||18 AWG|
*as per Manufacturer
|Operating Temperature||23 to 158°F / -5 to 70°C|
|Storage Temperature||-4 to 158°F / -20 to 70°C|
|Package Weight||3.25 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||11.85 x 11.1 x 2.7″|