The 1.5′ Kopul Stereo Right-Angle 1/8″ Male Mini-Jack to XLR Male Cable can connect the line output of devices such as a computer, camera, smartphone, wireless receiver, or MP3 player to the XLR input of a mixer, PA system, audio recorder, or camcorder. It merges both channels of the stereo output from your playback device into a mono signal for connection to an XLR input.
This durable cable is engineered for protection against EMI, RFI, and static noise while maintaining flexibility. The cable features a gold-plated 1/8″ (3.5mm) right-angle stereo mini-jack with molded strain relief, and an XLR connector with chuck-style strain relief made by Rean. The 24-gauge OFC conductor, copper spiral shielding, and PE insulation result in a quiet cable with improved conductivity, assuring pure transfer of audio signals.
- Copper Spiral ShieldingCopper spiral shielding with more than 90% coverage provides advanced protection against RF and EM interference as well as static noise
- Conductivity and Insulation24 AWG OFC conductors with PE insulation to improve conductivity
- Durable Build QualityPVC jacket provides protection while maintaining flexibility
- Stereo Mini-JackGold-plated 1/8″ (3.5mm) right-angle stereo mini-jack with molded strain relief will connect to line-output devices such as computers, cameras, smartphones, MP3 players, and wireless receivers
- XLR ConnectorXLR connector with chuck-style strain relief by Rean will connect to the XLR input of devices such as mixers, PA systems, audio recorders, or camcorders
Kopul RSMXM Specs
|Length||1.5′ / 0.5 m|
|Connector 1||1/8″ (3.5 mm) stereo male|
|Connector 2||XLR male|
|Conductor||24 AWG, oxygen-free copper|