The Kopul 2 RCA Male to 2 RCA Male Stereo Audio Cable (15 ft) is built with quality shielding and connectors that allow for maximum rejection of interference, high degree of flexibility, and superior electrical conduction, perfectly-suited for pro audio and home theater applications.
It features a 24 AWG dual OFC conductor with spiral shielding that protects against EMI, RFI, and static noise while allowing optimal flexibility, and cotton yarn insulation reduces electrostatic and microphonic noise.
The connectors are made by Rean, a trademark of Neutrik. They’re gold plated for improved conduction, have shrink wrapped solder points, and are designed to be fully field serviceable. They’re color coded black and red for L/R orientation and have a ridged grip for better handling.
- 93% spiral shielding protects against EMI, RFI, and static noise, and allows for optimal flexibility
- Cotton yarn insulation provides electrostatic and microphonic noise reduction
- 24 AWG dual OFC conductor
- Gold-plated RCA connectors made by Rean, a trademark of Neutrik
- Field-serviceable connectors
- Shrink wrapped solder points
- Color-coded black and red
- Ridged grip
Kopul SRC-4 Specs
|Connectors||2x RCA male connectors on each end, gold plated|
|Length||15 ft (4.5 m)|
|Center Conductor||Dual Stranded Oxygen Free Copper (OFC)|
|Inner Shield||Conductive 0.3 mm plastic|
|Shielding||93% spiral shielding|
|Temperature Rating||176°F (80°C)|
|Voltage Rating||30 V|