Kopul’s HDA-510 Premium High-Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet is ideal for high-end home theater enthusiasts and video professionals. It supports 1920 x 1080p (Full HD), 3D, and 4K resolutions and assures the purest signal transfer over runs of up to 10′.
This durable cable features high-density tinned annealed copper (TAC) braided shielding that provides superb rejection of radio frequency (RF) and electromagnetic (EM) interference. Rugged 24K gold-plated zinc alloy connectors are virtually unbreakable and tough enough for heavy-duty use. They’re small enough to fit into tight spaces and light enough to ease stress on the HDMI ports of your components. Foam polyethylene (FPE) insulates the 28AWG oxygen-free copper conductors providing flawless signal transfer with minimal signal loss or distortion over long runs. The PVC jacket offers additional protection while remaining flexible.
This premium high-speed HDMI cable has a length of 10′, and is also available with a length of 1.5, 3, 6, 15, and 25 feet.
- Pure Signal TransferOxygen-Free Copper (OFC) HDMI conductors with FPE dielectric insulation provide high conductivity for a pure signal transfer
- Durable and Lightweight ConnectorsThe 24K gold-plated zinc alloy connectors are virtually unbreakable and tough enough for heavy-duty use in the most demanding professional environments. The connectors’ light weight also puts less strain on HDMI ports
- ShieldingTinned annealed copper (TAC) braided shielding offers excellent rejection of radio frequency interference (RFI), electromagnetic interference (EMI), and static noise
- Resolutions SupportedHDA cables support 1920 x 1080 (Full HD) resolutions as well as 4K and 3D resolutions, ideal for home theater systems with compatible devices such as Blu-ray players and 3D monitors
- Audio Return Channel (ARC)HDA cables support ARC when connected to compatible ARC-enabled devices. It simplifies wiring schemes especially with systems with multiple sources such as a Blu-ray player, a cable box, and a streaming player. ARC also allows control of multiple devices with a single remote
Kopul HDA-510 Specs
|Connector 1||1 x HDMI Male|
|Connector 2||1 x HDMI Male|
|Cable Length||10′ / 3 m|
|Conductor Material||Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC)|
|Outer Diameter||0.3″ / 7.2 mm|
|Maximum Resolution Support||4096 x 2160|
|Wire Gauge||28 AWG|
|Operating Temperature||176°F / 80°C|
|Package Weight||0.76 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||8.8 x 4.9 x 1.9″|