The 1.5′ XRSM 3-Pin XLR Female to 3.5mm RA Stereo Mini-Plug from Kopul is a studio-quality cable that can be used for converting a mono-microphone or a line-level signal to a 3.5mm stereo signal for devices such as camcorders, DSLR cameras, recorders, and more. It can be utilized with dynamic mics and self-powered XLR condenser microphones.
The XRSM cable is engineered to provide protection against EMI, RFI, and static noise, offering a gold-plated 3.5mm (1/8″) right-angle stereo mini-plug connector with molded strain relief, as well as a 3-pin XLR-F connector with a chuck-style strain relief by REAN. The XRSM cable is built with 24-gauge OFC (oxygen-free copper) conductors, spiral shielding, and has PE insulation, which produces a quiet cable with good conductivity ensuring a clean transfer of the audio signals.
- XLR to Mini-Plug ConnectionXLR female to stereo male mini-plug cable is ideal for connecting professional-quality microphones to the stereo mini-plug inputs on DSLR cameras, camcorders, or audio recorders
- ShieldingThe copper spiral shielding provides more than 90% coverage and offers superb rejection of radio frequency (RF) and electromagnetic (EM) interference
- Conductivity24-gauge oxygen-free copper (OFC) conductors and polyethylene insulation offer excellent conductivity for a good transfer of audio signal
- ConnectorsStudio-quality gold-plated 1/8″ (3.5mm) right-angle stereo mini-plug connector and a female XLR connector provide clear signal transfer
- Strain ReliefThe REAN XLR connector with chuck-style strain relief and the molded strain relief of the mini-plug connector create a durable cable
Kopul XRSM Specs
|XLR-F to 1/8″ / 3.5 mm stereo right-angle mini male
|3-pin XLR female
|1/8″ / 3.5 mm right-angle stereo mini-plug
|Copper spiral shielding with > 90% coverage
|176° F / 80° C
|FPE (foam polyethylene) 0.035″ / 0.9 mm OD
|0.2″ / 4.3 mm
|1.5′ / 0.5 m