Made with high-grade RG6 cabling and 24k gold-plated connectors, this 1.5 ft Kopul Premium Series RCA Cable is designed to transmit a clean video signal end to end. It can also be used for coaxial S/PDIF digital audio applications. The connectors are made by Rean, a trademark of Neutrik.
Featuring a PE-insulated OFC conductor with foil and dense braided copper shielding, the cable ensures minimal signal loss with exceptional protection against signal drop-outs and RF and EMI interference. A rugged SuperFlex PVC outer jacket provides high flexibility and durability.
The gold-plated connectors are corrosion-resistant and offer improved conduction and long-lasting use. They feature a robust chuck-style strain relief that provides a better grip for safer handling.
- 18 AWG RG6 coaxial RCA video cable
- 24k gold-plated RCA male connectors by Rean, a trademark of Neutrik
- Minimal signal loss and exceptional protection against signal drop-outs and RF/EMI interference
- Also suitable for S/PDIF audio applications
- PE-insulated OFC conductor
- 99% foil shielding
- 93% dense braided tinned copper shielding
- Flexible and durable SuperFlex PVC jacket
- Chuck-style strain relief for better grip and safer handling
Kopul VARC-4 Specs
|Cable Type||RG6 Coaxial RCA Cable|
|Connector 1||24kt Gold-Plated RCA Male, Manufactured by Rean, a Trademark of Neutrik|
|Connector 2||24kt Gold-Plated RCA Male, Manufactured by Rean, a Trademark of Neutrik|
|Length||1.5′ / 0.4 m|
|Conductor||Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC)|
|Inner Shield||Foil Shielding with 99% Coverage|
|Outer Shield||Dense Braided Tinned Copper Shielding with 93% Coverage|
|Dielectric (Insulation)||Polyethylene (PE)|
|Outer Jacket||SuperFlex PVC, Black|
|Package Weight||0.185 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||9.45 x 8.05 x 0.8″|