Designed to split stereo signal from a 3.5mm source to two 1/4″ connectors, the Kopul Stereo Mini to Dual 1/4″ Cable is a durable Y-Cable that facilitates many cabling possibilities, such as connecting the output of a mobile device, portable device, or computer, to a mixer, a set of studio monitors, or any recording device utilizing 1/4″ inputs.
The cable, measuring 20′ in length, features gold-plated Rean connectors on all of its plugs to ensure a pure signal transfer. An oxygen-free copper spiral shielding offers optimal protection from EMI and RFI interference, all while maintaining an inherent flexibility. Furthermore, an inline molded piece splits the signal rather than the connector itself; this promotes superior durability and minimizes signal loss when compared to Y-cables that are split directly from their connectors.
- Stereo 3.5mm TRS Mini-Plug ConnectorA gold-plated 3.5mm (1/8″) metal connector manufactured by Rean provides high-quality signal transfer, while gold plating on the connectors resists corrosion to ensure a long-lasting performance.
- 2 x 1/4″ ConnectorsGold-plated male 1/4″ Rean connectors utilize die-cast zinc housing and chuck-style strain relief. Field-serviceable, these connectors can be easily and quickly repaired in times of unforeseen mishap.
- Lossless Stereo-Audio SplitThe Y-cable splits the output from a single 3.5mm (1/8″) stereo connector to two 1/4″ plugs. As such, you can record or play the output of your computer, smartphone, or other mobile device without any signal loss.
- Protection Against InterferenceThis Stereo Y-cable features premium OFC spiral shielding for protection from RFI and EMI, all while maintaining convenient flexibility. This is useful in demanding environments like a home, project, or pro studio where interference-free signals are a must.
- Rugged ConstructionThese Y-cables feature an in-line molded piece to split the signal, ensuring a long-lasting life and less signal loss than Y-cables that are split right from the connectors.
Kopul SMYC-M2PM20 Specs
|1 x 1/8″ / 3.5 mm TRS Male Straight
|2 x 1/4″ TS Male Straight
|20′ / 6.1 m
|Not Specified by Manufacturer
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|15.1 x 5.3 x 1.05″