Kopul Studio Series 5-pin DMX cables are engineered for accurate and trouble-free DMX data transfer for stage, live concerts, or DJ applications. This cable features nickel-plated 5-pin XLR connectors with chuck-style strain relief. The 24 AWG oxygen-free copper, braided tinned copper shielding, and PE insulation result in a cable with excellent conductivity and interference rejection that assures a pure transfer of DMX signals. A PVC jacket provides durability while maintaining flexibility.
- For DMX SystemsWhether you’re lighting a live stage or concert event or running DJ lights, Kopul DMX cables will connect all your DMX gear to a DMX controller.
- 110-Ohm ImpedanceThe cable is manufactured to the industry standard 110 Ω resistance for digital signals. This is ideal for transmitting DMX and other digital data.
- Oxygen-Free Copper CableThe OFC cables provide excellent conductivity for reliable signal transfer of your DMX and other digital data signals, even with long cable runs.
- Interference RejectionBraded tinned copper shielding with 92% coverage provides protection against EM and RF interference. A PVC shield and PE insulation deliver additional protection against EM and RF interference and ensure that noise won’t compromise your signal.
- Strain ReliefChuck-style strain relief keeps these durable cables secure at the critical point where the cable meets the connector.
- FlexibleA durable PVC jacket offers protection for the cable while maintaining flexibility.
Kopul Studio Series Specs
|Conductor DC Resistance
||85 Ohms/ft (Up to 3280.84′ / 1000 m)
||XLR 5-Pin Female
||XLR 5-Pin Male
|Number of Conductors
||Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC)
||92% Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) Braid, Foil
||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
||0.3″ / 7.62 mm
||1.4″ / 35.56 mm
|Maximum Pull Tension
||55 lb / 24.9 kg
||-4 to 158°F / -20 to 70°C (Recommended)
||10′ / 3.05 m
||0.5 lb / 226.79 g
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
||10.35 x 9.2 x 1.55″