Pearstone VGA extensions cables increase the length of the connection between your computer and a monitor, peripheral, or HDTV in an office, studio, or at home. The 28-gauge tinned copper coaxial cable provides excellent conductivity that assures flawless signal transfer.
The cables are engineered for flexibility while copper shielding and aluminum-foil wrap rejects EM and RF interference, even with long cable runs. For extra high-frequency interference rejection, ferrite beads are integrated into both ends of the cables. Molded strain relief ensures durability and offers protection at the most critical point, where the cable meets the connector. Nickel-plated 15-pin connectors are outfitted with sturdy machined pins that won’t bend or break and will stand up to the demand of repeated use.
Pearstone’s VGA cables are available in 1.5, 3, 6, 10, 15, 25, 35, and 50 ft. lengths.
- Standard 15-Pin VGA ConnectorsThis standard 15-pin VGA cable is the go-to cable for home and professional use alike when you need to extend the connection between your computer and a monitor, HDTV, or video splitter to a PC.
- Triple ShieldingTriple shielding of the copper conductor prevents radio-frequency interference (RFI) and electromagnetic interference (EMI) from interrupting your signal flow. Your signal won’t be compromised, even with long cable runs, which are prone to interference from the surrounding environment.
- Ferrite BeadsFerrite beads are integrated into both ends of the cable for another layer of protection against signal interference. Whether you’re working on the computer or streaming a movie to your HDTV, the signal will be pristine.
- Molded Strain ReliefThe VGA connectors feature molded strain relief that ensure the durability of the cable and protect against damage if there’s a strain or tug on the cable at the critical point where the cable meets the connector.
- Conductivity28-gauge tinned copper conductor offers excellent conductivity for pure transfer of video signals.
- UL Rated, RoHS CompliantThis cable has undergone rigorous testing by Underwriters Laboratories—an independent world leader in product safety testing and performance certification. RoHS compliance indicates that this cable contains no hazardous materials.
Pearstone VGA-B1515 Specs
|1 x DE-15/DB-15 Male
|1 x DE-15/DB-15 Female
|15′ / 4.57 m
|Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
|Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)
|0.335″ / 8.5 mm
|100% Tinned Copper
100% Aluminum Wrap
85% Aluminum Braid
*as per Manufacturer
|176°F / 80°C
|14 to 158°F / -10 to 70°C
|5 to 95%
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)
|9.85 x 9.6 x 2.45″