Pro-level docking stations should be ready to handle any situation that you encounter in a production workflow. The OWC Thunderbolt 3 Pro Dock is your on-location and post-production “mission control” with an unrivaled combination of super-fast 10Gb Ethernet, CFast, and SD card readers, two Thunderbolt 3 ports, three USB 3.1 ports, and full support for eSATA devices and drives.
With this unique productivity configuration, you can upload and work with 4/8K RAW video and RAW photo files immediately at speeds up to 370MB/s. Collaborate in a shared workflow environment via the 10Gb Ethernet port to keep your projects streaming from file setup to final renders with headroom to spare. Add a second 4K monitor via the DisplayPort interface or a 5K monitor connected to the second Thunderbolt 3 port. Daisy chain up to six Thunderbolt devices. All while powering your laptop and managing the typical USB 3.1 devices you need to get the job done.
Add Media Versatility to DIT Carts
When you’re on location, your cart needs the power of versatility. With conveniently accessible front-side CFast and SD 4.0 card readers, the Thunderbolt 3 Pro Dock helps you manage multiple card uploads efficiently. It’s a huge asset when you’re covering live events like conferences, festivals, and concerts where you’re working with multiple videographers and photographers.
See More, Access More
Need more work view space? Need to access a large on-location DAS drive? No problem. The Thunderbolt 3 Pro Dock offers a DisplayPort for adding another 4K display, plus additional ports including an eSATA port with port multiplier support, so you can access multiple drives within a multi-bay RAID.
Small Footprint, Big Connections
Sized similarly to a single external drive enclosure, the Thunderbolt 3 Pro Dock’s aluminium case helps keep cart weight streamlined while easily fitting into a cart drawer or small box during cart breakdown.
With two Thunderbolt 3 ports, the Thunderbolt 3 Pro Dock offers incredible potential to connect multiple devices to take on the biggest projects. You can daisy-chain up to 6 Thunderbolt devices to the Thunderbolt 3 Pro Dock for studio-level storage, RAID arrays, eGPUs for graphics processing, or all of these combined and connected at 40Gb/s bandwidth.
Discover new ways to meet the challenges of any workflow:
- Thunderbolt 3 Pro Dock + Thunderblade = the ultimate on-site workflow drive
- Thunderbolt 3 Pro Dock + ThunderBay = high capacity RAID workstation
- Thunderbolt 3 Pro Dock + OWC Express 4M2 = compact, customisable 4-bay RAID array
- Thunderbolt 3 Pro Dock + Envoy Pro EX (VE) = rugged capture kit for video pros
- Thunderbolt 3 Pro Dock + Mercury Helios FX = high-end graphics process workstation
Conquers Workflows and Combats Clutter
When you’re back in your office or studio, the Thunderbolt 3 Pro Dock has the power and ports you need to manage your workflow and take control of your workspace. The Thunderbolt 3 Pro Dock is compact, so you can comfortably manage your peripherals and keep your workspace free of clutter. Its 10Gb Ethernet connection keeps you connected at top speeds, and with 60W charging power, your notebook is charged up and ready to move.
Safely Disconnect Drives with a Click
The Thunderbolt 3 Pro Dock comes with the OWC Dock Ejector software to safely disconnect all connected drives in a single click. An exclusive OWC engineering design, Dock Ejector ensures all data is written before disconnection while saving time and protecting against data loss.
- Lightning-fast 40Gb/s transfer speeds: (2) Thunderbolt 3 ports
- Easy media ingest at speeds up to 370MB/s: CFast 2.0 Card Reader and SD 4.0 Card Reader
- Bandwidth to edit from your server: 10Gb/s Ethernet port
- Power while working: notebook charging via Thunderbolt 3
- Connect your peripherals: (3) USB 3.1 Gen 1 ports
- See your work: Connect two 4K displays or one 5K display
- Securely powered: locking power connection
- Multi-bay external drive access: SATA port with port multiplier support
- Thunderbolt certified for Mac and Windows