Kopul Studio Series 5-pin DMX cables are engineered for accurate and trouble-free DMX data transfer for stage, live concerts, or DJ applications. This cable features nickel-plated 5-pin XLR connectors with chuck-style strain relief. The 24 AWG oxygen-free copper, braided tinned copper shielding, and PE insulation result in a cable with excellent conductivity and interference rejection that assures a pure transfer of DMX signals. A PVC jacket provides durability while maintaining flexibility.
- For DMX SystemsWhether you’re lighting a live stage or concert event or running DJ lights, Kopul DMX cables will connect all your DMX gear to a DMX controller.
- 110-Ohm ImpedanceThe cable is manufactured to the industry standard 110 Ω resistance for digital signals. This is ideal for transmitting DMX and other digital data.
- Oxygen-Free Copper CableThe OFC cables provide excellent conductivity for reliable signal transfer of your DMX and other digital data signals, even with long cable runs.
- Interference RejectionBraded tinned copper shielding with 92% coverage provides protection against EM and RF interference. A PVC shield and PE insulation deliver additional protection against EM and RF interference and ensure that noise won’t compromise your signal.
- Strain ReliefChuck-style strain relief keeps these durable cables secure at the critical point where the cable meets the connector.
- FlexibleA durable PVC jacket offers protection for the cable while maintaining flexibility.
Kopul Studio Series Specs
|Conductor Capacitance||47 pF/ft|
|Conductor DC Resistance||85 Ohms/ft (Up to 3280.84′ / 1000 m)|
|Nominal Impedance||110 Ohms|
|Connector 1||XLR 5-Pin Female|
|Connector 2||XLR 5-Pin Male|
|Number of Conductors||4|
|Conductor Material||Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC)|
|Shielding||92% Oxygen-Free Copper (OFC) Braid, Foil|
|Jacket Type||Polyvinyl Chloride (PVC)|
|Outer Diameter||0.3″ / 7.62 mm|
|Bend Radius||1.4″ / 35.56 mm|
|Maximum Pull Tension||55 lb / 24.9 kg|
|Operating Temperature||-4 to 158°F / -20 to 70°C (Recommended)|
|Cable Length||50′ / 15.24 m|
|Weight||2.1 lb / 952.54 g|
|Package Weight||2.125 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||10.45 x 9.45 x 2.15″|