View large flat panel displays up to 86″ or 200 lbs. from any angle with the black PNRUB Large Flat Panel Swing Arm Wall Display Mount, from Chief. Rugged, versatile, and installer-friendly, the PNRUB is designed for installations that require a solid dual swing arm with shorter extension. The dual arms extend up to 25″ from the wall, swivels up to 90° left or right of center, and does not include interface bracket (adds 0.5 – 1.5″).
The PNRUB was designed for fast installation and includes a universal interface bracket making it compatible with hundreds of flat panel displays from 42-86″ or 200 lbs. However, you should check to see that this mount will work with your specific screen model.
View large flat panel displays from any angle.
- See PNRUB, PNRUS, PNR2000B and PNR2000S (PNR2000 mounts require PSB custom or universal interfaces purchased separately) still available.
- Centris Fingertip Tilt allows you to select the perfect tension for your screens center of gravity
- Post-installation height adjustment up to 1 (25 mm) for ultimate flexibility
- Q-Latch Mounting System secures flat panel to mount with a latching flag
- Easy connect/disconnect without tools
- Extends up to 25 (635 mm) for viewing from any angle
- CableTrac System provides channeled cable management for easy cable routing
- Screen can be installed in portrait or landscape orientation (PAC400 accessory can be used to rotate without removing the screen)
Chief PNR-U Specs
|Supported Screen Sizes||42 to 86″ / 106.7 to 218.4 cm|
|Weight Capacity||200 lb / 90.7 kg|
|Mounting-Hole Pattern||200 x 200 to 800 x 400 mm|
|Distance from Mounting Surface||3.3 to 25.00″ / 8.3 to 63.5 cm|
|Dimensions||21.2 x 27.1 x 3.3″ / 53.8 x 68.7 x 8.4 cm|
|Package Weight||71.35 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||43 x 25.75 x 6.25″|