View large flat panel displays up to 71″ or 200 lbs. from any angle with the Chief PDR200B Large Flat Panel Swing Arm Wall Mount, 37″ (Without Interface). This custom mounting solution swings out and extends up to 37″ from the wall, collapsing to only 2-7/8″ when in home position. The PDR-2000B is wall-mounted, rugged, versatile, and installer-friendly. It has vertical, lateral and rotational tilt tension adjustments. Flat panel screens can be mounted in either the landscape or portrait position.
The PDR-2000B is designed for fast installation. After drawing the plumb line and installing the two top lag bolts into the dual wall studs, the installer hangs the mount on its top bracket and installs two lag bolts in the bottom bracket. Next, the installer makes the height adjustment, installs the plasma screen, and routes the power/audio/video cables down the built-in path in the swing-out arms, completing the installation process.
PDRUB, PDRUS, PDR2000B and PDR2000S (PDR2000 mounts require PSB custom or universal interfaces purchased separately) still available.
- Centris Technology tilt mechanism adjusts to provide fingertip tilt with most flat panels
- Post-installation height adjustment up to 1″ (25 mm) for ultimate installation flexibility
- Q-Latch Mounting System secures flat panel to mount with a latching flag
- Extends 37″ (93.98 cm) for viewing from any angle, and remains low-profile in home position
- CableTrac System provides built-in cable management channels inside the arms for a clean installation
- Screen can be installed in portrait or landscape orientation (PAC400 accessory can be used to rotate without removing the screen)
Chief PDR Specs
|Supported Screen Sizes||Up to 65″ / 165.1 cm|
|Weight Capacity||200 lb / 90.7 kg|
|Number of Displays Supported||1|
|Lateral Shift||9.0″ / 22.9 cm|
|Distance from Mounting Surface||3.0 to 37.00″ / 7.6 to 94.00 cm|
|Dimensions||22 x 27 x 3.25″ / 560 x 687 x 83 mm|
|Package Weight||66.5 lb|
|Box Dimensions (LxWxH)||43.3 x 26.5 x 7.8″|